CARE QUALITY COMMISSION
The Government now regulates care services according to the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety to protect peoples rights when using care services. All services have to adhere to these standards and achieve a star rating according to the quality of service they provide.
These standards have been designed to protect the wealth and well being of people using care services. Comments from Service Users, care staff and health professionals in contact with the care provider are sought during inspection to obtain an overall picture of the service.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspect C & S Care Services on a regular basis to make sure that we are meeting peoples’ needs.
During C & S Care Services Ltd last inspection an excellent star rating was achieved. Click on the link below to download our latest Inspection Report, (will open in a separate window).
View our latest Inspection Report (Adobe® PDF®)
C & S Care Services Ltd Quality Monitoring
C & S Care Services Ltd has been an Investor In People organisation since February 2004.
The company aims to audit quality consistantly throughout the year by performing the following:-
- Six Monthly client satisfaction surveys
- Six monthly Internal Directors audit.
- An in depth spot check on care staff in person via a trained senior care worker and via the telephone by the Registered Manager
- Annual Care worker satisfaction surveys
- Three monthly care worker supervision
- Annual appraisals of staff
- Quaterly newsletter
- Eight weekly staff meetings
The latest reports from the satisfaction surveys can be obtained by contacting the office on