Big congratulations to the Directors of C&S Care Services for being shortlisted for The Care Employer Award with Less Than 250 Employees.
The Great British Care Awards seek to acknowledge and celebrate employees and employers’ commitment to care and how this is achieving success in delivering an excellent, quality service. Employers should be able to demonstrate considerable acumen and entrepreneurial flair whilst at the same time having a sustained track record of delivering high quality care and managing improvement.
- Is able to demonstrate substantial strengths and has a sustained track record of delivering good quality care and managing improvement
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning and development activities
- Can demonstrate examples of leadership best practice: supervision and appraisal systems, continuing professional development, qualifications and achievements, creating a learning environment. Can show an effective workforce development plan
- Demonstrates the ability to change to meet the new social care priorities
- Demonstrates good practice in person centred care and support
- Demonstrates a commitment to dignity and privacy for clients
- Is able to demonstrate how clients and/or relatives/carers participate in the development of service
- Examples of how clients have benefited
- Can show satisfaction of clients
- Can say how they achieve a caring culture within their organisation
- Can say what makes their care service special
This black tie event is to be held at The International Convention Centre, Birmingham on the 15th October 2011 and will be hosted by former Big Brother star and TV presenter Alison Hammond.
The very best of luck to you Claire and Sue from all at C&S Care Services, we know you can do it!!!!